According to the user manual, the product CD9 Antibody should be kept at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term applications. Collection of small work solutions from the product will help you to avoid multiple procedures of freezing and thawing.
This antibody is intended to be used for research purposes only and it is not manufactured for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
If you buy Antibodies supplied by Elabscience they should be stored frozen at – 24°C for long-term storage and for the short term at + 5°C.
CD9 molecule, BTCC-1 and DRAP-27, and MIC3 and MRP-1 and TSPAN-29 and TSPAN29, CD9 and IDBG-13612 and ENSG00000010278 and 928, protein binding, Extracellular, Cd9 and IDBG-189938, and ENSMUSG00000030342 and 12527, CD9 and IDBG-640522 and ENSBTAG00000014764 and 280746
- Clonality Polyclonal antibody
- Full name CD9 Polyclonal Antibody
- Reacts with human mice rat
- Tested technique WB,IHC,IF,ELISA
- Antigen Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human CD9.
- Raised in Rabbits
- Purification technique Purified by affinity chromatography
- Product solution Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Antibody concentration 1 mg per ml
- Conjugation without a conjugate
- Suggested work concentrations WB 1：500-1：2000, IHC 1：50-1：200, IF 1：50-1：100, ELISA 1：5000-1：20000
- Swissprot（H) P21926
- GeneID 928