This antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze-thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
If you buy Antibodies supplied by Lifescience Market they should be stored frozen at – 24°C for long-term storage and for the short term at + 5°C.
- Identity 11820
- Gene TIMP1
- Long gene name TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1
- Synonyms gene TIMP
- CLGI Synonyms gene name tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 (erythroid potentiating activity, collagenase inhibitor)
- Synonyms EPO
- Locus Xp11.3
- Discovery year 1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record 7076
- RefSeq identity NM_003254
- Classification Tissue inhibitor of metallopeptidases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT OTTHUMG00000021447
- Locus Specific Databases Global Variome shared LOVD