RGS14 is a member of the regulator of the G-protein signaling family. This protein contains one RGS domain, two Raf-like Ras-binding domains (RBDs), and one GoLoco domain.
The protein attenuates the signaling activity of G-proteins by binding, through its GoLoco domain, to specific types of activated, GTP-bound G alpha subunits. Acting as a GTPase activating protein (GAP), the protein increases the rate of conversion of the GTP to GDP.
This hydrolysis allows the G alpha subunits to bind G beta/gamma subunit heterodimers, forming inactive G-protein heterotrimers, thereby terminating the signal. Alternate transcriptional splice variants of this gene have been observed but have not been thoroughly characterized.
- Long name GS14 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known as Asanti-RGS14 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated with Alexa FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- properties For fans or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photostable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR should be stored frozen at – 24°C for long-term storage and for the short term at + 5°C.
- Conjugation Alexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR 555